Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Dan McDade.
Dan is the Managing Partner at Prospect-Experience, a company that guides established and venture-backed companies to drive engagement with future customers.
And, he has over 20 years of experience in retail and direct mail marketing alongside consulting and training leaders.
Fun fact: Dan has also authored The Truth About Leads and From Chaos to Kickass!
In today's episode, I talk to Dan about prospecting and more!
Interview with Dan McDade
On this episode, Dan talks about the Prospect-Experience Transformation checklist and why it's important to assess your prospecting approach.
And, he answers questions about:
- His passion for sales and business
- How improving your prospecting approach can increase your closing rate
- Actionable best practices listeners can apply to their sales processes
- Business growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Dan McDade on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Dan's Book Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendation:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!