Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
This episode's featured guest is Deb Calvert. Deb is the Founder of The Sales Experts Channel and is the President of People First Productivity Solutions.
In today's episode, we talk to Deb Calvert about her books Stop Selling & Start Leading and DISCOVER Questions®, The Sales Experts Channel, and her experience as a coach and sales leader.
Interview with Deb Calvert
On this episode, Deb talks about how to treat your employees, how to motivate people, coaching, and more.
And, she also answers questions about:
- Her journey in sales and business development
- What motivated her to write Stop Selling & Start Leading and DISCOVER Questions®
- How to coach and motivate your employees
- Ideas for leaders and salespeople
- Lessons learned
- Book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
Grab the resources mentioned during the show!
- Sales Prospecting: A Sales Manager's Strategy to Sales Prospecting – An Action Plan to Develop Your Team & Your Sales PlayBook (Sales Prospecting Action Plan template included!)
- The Ultimate Guide to Sales Targeting: How to Attract and Pursue the RIGHT Leads for Your Business
- Motivating Your Sales Team: the 4 Dimensions of Sales Motivation
- The Ultimate Guide to Sales Management: Solutions to the Top 10 Problems that Sales Managers Experience
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let's Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you'd like to be a guest on Let's Talk Sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.