Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Our theme for March is self-awareness.
If you want to learn more about the best practices for improving your self-awareness, you won't want to miss this episode! If you already caught the episode and you're here for the resources mentioned, keep reading!
In this episode of Let's Talk Sales, Rebecca and I share some content from our unique CFS training curriculum on how you can leverage your understanding of self to grow sales.
The conversation begins with this month's newest eBook titled Discovering Insights Into Yourself & Others: Leveraging Behavioral Assessments for Self-Awareness and Improved Selling. Be sure to check out episode 133 where Rebecca interviews me about it!
Click here or on the image below to download a copy.
Improving Self-Awareness episode:
During the podcast, Rebecca and I discuss the following:
- Why self-awareness is important in business and in sales
- Strategies that you can employ to help improve your self-awareness
- Other resources that will help you improve your self-awareness
- Tips on how you can apply what you've learned in the podcast
Resources from the Improving Your Self-Awareness episode:
We recommended quite a few resources during the podcast, and you can find them here:
1. eBook – Increase Collaboration Between Teams: From Sales to Sales, Sales to Marketing, and Beyond
Are you a business leader looking to increase collaboration in your organization? Do you find that your teams work in silos? Are communication breakdowns an all-too-common occurrence?
This eBook was written to help alleviate some of that pain.
Click here or on the image below to download it today!
2. eBook – Motivating Your Sales Team
Are you a sales manager looking to motivate your sales team?
Did you know that people are motivated in different ways?
Click here or on the image below to discover how you can motivate your team!
3. Offering – Success Insights Snapshot Behavioral Assessments
Success in life, work, and relationships stems from understanding and having a sense of self – of deeply comprehending who you are, what you do, and how you do it.
The research-based, validated TTI Success Insights assessment we use measures Behaviors in five behavioral dimensions using the DISC theory, first developed by William Moulton Marston.
Click here or on the image below to learn more!
4. Webinar – Sell More Using Personality Types: The Why & How of Human Behavior
In our efforts to sell, we often forget about the individual—the human—that’s sitting or standing right in front of us. We think we know what they want and need. We think we understand them.
But do we really know what makes people tick?
In this webinar, we’ll be exploring a fascinating topic: human behavior and personality types. We’ll explore the four personality types and how you can learn to better understand yourself and those around you.
Click here or on the image below to download this webinar!
- Article #1 – Organizational psychologist Dr. Tasha Eurich's new book, Insight
- Article #2 – How self-awareness impacts your work by Daniel Goleman
- Article #3 – What to Know Yourself Better? Ask These Questions
- Book Recommendation – Emotional Intelligence: Why it Matters More than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- Podcast – Happier with Gretchen Rubin
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let's Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you'd like to be a guest on Let's Talk Sales, please contact us at email@example.com.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at @Lets_Talk_Sales!