Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
February has arrived, and it's time to talk about goal setting!
All month on the CFS blog, we're talking about goal setting and achieving those beautiful sales goals.
In this episode of Let's Talk Sales, I interviewed our Operations Officer & Senior Advisor, Elizabeth Frederick, on goal setting. She recently published a new eBook called The Ultimate Guide to Setting & Achieving Sales Goals: Best Practices for Sales Managers and VPs.
In the podcast, we share best practices for setting goals and making them happen!
Keys to Goal Setting
During the podcast, Elizabeth and I discuss:
- What inspired Elizabeth to write about goal setting
- The five aspects of goal setting: setting sales goals, tracking sales goals, aligning sales goals to activities, adjusting budgets, and avoiding pitfalls
- The importance of tracking goals for CEOs, Sales Managers, and VPs
- Why it's important to celebrate successes–even the small ones!
- How a Sales PlayBook can help with goal setting
- And great advice from Elizabeth on goals!
Resources for Goal Setting
We recommended a few of our resources in the podcast, and you can find them here:
If you like the podcast, please subscribe to the show, tell a friend about it, and leave us a rating or review. This helps more people find us.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the podcast, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.