Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Sandy Dubay Sponaugle.
Sandy is the CEO and President of Platinum PR, a boutique public relations firm that provides businesses and organizations with cost-effective solutions for their communications, marketing and event planning needs.
In today's episode, I talk to Sandy about how to make mentoring more effective.
Interview with Sandy Sponaugle
On this episode, Sandy talks business mentoring programs and more.
And, she answers questions about:
- Her different experiences with coaching
- Mistakes people make as coaches or when being coached
- What makes mentoring more effective
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Sandy Sponaugle on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Sandy's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- CFS Podcast Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!