Let’s Talk Sales! Coaching Techniques with Jane Gentry – Episode 213
December 16, 2019
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Jane Gentry.
Jane is the CEO of Fusion Event Staffing, a company dedicated to providing your next event with the best brand ambassadors possible.
In today's episode, I talk to Jane about how to unlock your inner elite salesperson and more!
Interview with Jane Gentry
On this episode, Jane talks about coaching techniques.
And, she answers questions about:
- Her different experiences with coaching
- What it really means to be a coach
- How to be your best salesperson
- Business and sales book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Jane Gentry on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jane's Resource Recommendations:
- SNAP Selling by Jill Konrath
- The Perfect Close by James M. Muir
- Selling From The Heart by Larry Levine
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Heart and Sell by Shari Levitin
- Let's Get Real or Let's Not Play: Transforming the Buyer/Seller Relationship by Mahan Khalsa
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Additional Resources
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply