Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Kaila Lim.
Kaila is in Sales Enablement at CreatorIQ, focused on powering influencer marketing & brand advocacy for enterprises.
In today's episode, I talk to Kaila about how to make mentoring more effective.
Interview with Kaila Lim
On this episode, Kaila talks business mentoring programs and more.
And, she answers questions about:
- Her different experiences with coaching
- Mistakes people make as coaches or when being coached
- What makes mentoring more effective
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Kaila Lim on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Kaila's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- CFS Podcast Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!