Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Adam Honig.
Adam is the Co-Founder and CEO of Spiro.ai, a company dedicated to helping sales teams spend more time selling using artificial intelligence!
He has worked in the CRM and technology space for over 20 years, having previously founded Innoveer, one of the largest CRM consulting firms.
In today's episode, I talk to Adam about sales tech and more!
Interview with Adam Honig
On this episode, Adam talks about what to consider when assessing the state of your business.
And, he answers questions about:
- His passion for sales and business
- The philosophy behind his mission to kill CRM
- How and why companies should assess their CRM
- Business growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Adam Honig on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Adam's Book Recommendations:
- Play Bigger by Al Ramadan, Dave Peterson, Christopher Lochhead and Kevin Maney
- CFS eBook Recommendation:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!