Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Are you a CEO or senior leader looking for ideas on accountability in sales?
Well, all month on the CFS blog, we're talking about accountability and the role it plays in sales. And of course, what it means for sales goals as well!
In this episode of Let's Talk Sales, I interviewed our CEO, Charles Bernard, on accountability in sales. He recently published a new eBook called Accountability in Sales: A Guide for CEOs, Sales VPs, and Sales Managers on How to Guide Performance.
In the podcast, we share best practices for CEOs and leaders on accountability in sales.
Keys to Accountability in Sales
During the podcast, Charles and I discuss:
- What inspired Charles to write about accountability
- Accountability from a variety perspectives, including:
- How Senior Leadership Can Grow Accountability in Sales
- The Senior Leadership Accountability Vacuum
- Resisting Accountability
- Blaming Others
- How Leadership Coaching Drives Accountability
- Accountability with Clients
- The importance of accountability at every level
- Why accountability and workability with clients is so important
- How a Sales PlayBook can help with accountability
- And great advice from Charles on accountability!
Resources for Accountability in Sales
We recommended a few of our resources in the podcast, and you can find them here:
If you like the podcast, please subscribe to the show, tell a friend about it, and leave us a rating or review. This helps more people find us.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the podcast, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.