Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Welcome back, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is a longtime friend of CFS – Kirsten Wynn!
Kirsten is the Chief Innovation & Programming Officer at the Women Presidents Organization, a close-knit community of some of the world’s most successful women business leaders.
She has overseen more than ten successful years of the 50 Fastest Growing Women Owned/Led Companies ranking and oversees all events, communications and marketing for the WPO.
Kirsten is based in New York City. We hope you enjoy this great conversation!
Discussion with Jessica Rhodes:
In this episode, we discuss:
- Effective leadership development
- Knowledge transfer and sharing best practices
- Templates and tools for team and leadership success
- The importance of fostering collaboration at all levels
- Important industry trends and changes
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Kirsten Wynn on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Kirsten's Recommendations:
- Get an EOS system!
- Join a peer group!
- Love and Work by Marcus Buckingham
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Leadership for Organizational Growth
If you're looking to become a well-rounded, dynamic and growth-oriented leader, then this resource is for you. Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts Watch Now
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!