Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! October is National Women in Business Month! This week's guest is Shawna Schuh.
Shawna is the founder of Schuh Biz Inc., providing information and tools for executives and high-performing salespeople to profit with and through people. She’s an expert in neuro-linguistic programming and is a prolific speaker, having given two TEDx talks. Shawna is based in Oregon. I hope you enjoy this interesting discussion!
Do you have questions, comments, or guest suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you can get every new episode as soon as it's released.
Discussion with Shawna Schuh
In this episode, we talk about:
- Seeing ourselves as a species as a way to understand collaboration
- Using pet care as an analogy for leadership development
- How leaders can get training from trainees
- Understanding how to analyze cues by learning from animals
- Shawna's best practices for leaders and coaching
Featured on this episode:
- Shawna Schuh on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Shawna's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Leadership for Organizational Growth
An Original CFS eBook Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!