Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Welcome back, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Jennifer Smith.
Jennifer is the CEO and Co-founder of Scribe, which unleashes know-how across teams, organizations, and communities.
She has extensive experience in business analysis, strategic consulting, business development, and startups, after starting her career at McKinsey & Company.
Jennifer is based in San Francisco. We hope you enjoy this episode!
Discussion with Jennifer Smith:
In this episode, we answer:
- What are today's best strategies and technologies to promote knowledge transfer?
- What tech-stack challenges are leaders and companies facing in 2022?
- When is measuring productivity unproductive? When is it productive?
- How can we avoid collaboration overload and platform overload?
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Jennifer Smith on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jennifer's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
The Ultimate Guide to Creating and Managing a Sales PlayBook
Are you wondering how a Sales PlayBook will help your team grow sales? This is your solution. Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts Watch Now
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!