Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Johnathan Grzybowski.
Jonathan is the CMO & Co-founder of Penji, an on-demand graphic design service that is fast, simple, and affordable and has been named as a top startup to watch.
Prior to Penji, he founded multiple marketing-related startups and worked for Apple. He also hosts the Blindfold Entrepreneurship podcast.
Interview with Johnathan Grzybowski
In today's episode, I talk to Johnathan about entrepreneurship.
And, he answers questions about:
- How to grow a successful business
- Best practices for entrepreneurs during uncertainty
- Planning and preparation in a business
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Johnathan Grzybowski on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jonathan's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Selling Through Uncertainty
Join us to discuss Selling Through Uncertainty. We want to hear how COVID-19 is affecting you and your business, and together find a solution. Register Today!
Wednesday, April 8 2020 at 10 AM EST and 3 PM EST
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!