Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Susan Lindner.
Susan is the founder and CEO of Emerging Media, Inc., an award-winning innovation communications consultancy. A prolific speaker, trainer, coach, and consultant, she also serves as a mentor at multiple accelerators, and is a contributor to the New York Business Journal Leadership Trust.
Susan is based in New York City. I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with Susan Lindner
In this episode, we talk about:
- The concept of “Innovation Storytelling”
- The importance of empathy and active listening in storytelling for sales
- How to find the shared history, core values, or shared purpose with others
- How to better reach your customers with better communication and messaging
- How to make an impact with your innovation
- Finding commonalities in history, religion, marketing, and sales
Featured on this episode:
- Susan Lindner on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Susan's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Foster a Culture of Innovation Within Your Team Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!