Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! Today's featured guest is Nicolas Vandenberghe.
Nicolas is the Co-founder & CEO of Chili Piper, a company that is reinventing inbox, calendar, and scheduling for sales professionals.
He's also the Co-founder & CEO of GipsyTime, which reinvents to-do lists to focus on achieving goals. He is a guest lecturer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business as well as a serial founder who has successfully built and sold multiple businesses.
Interview with Nicolas Vandenberghe
In today's episode, I talk to Nicolas about productivity and conversion tactics.
And, he answers questions about:
- Productivity best practices
- Tools to help salespeople grow
- Maximizing conversions in sales
- Business & growth book suggestions
Featured on this episode:
- Nicolas Vandenberghe on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Nicolas's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!