Hiring & Retaining Top Talent with Charles Bernard
May 2, 2022
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! For this week's podcast, I filled in for our host Elizabeth and did a mini episode with the CFS founder and CEO, Charles Bernard.
After listening to this episode, be sure to download our eBook, Leadership for Organizational Growth. We hope you enjoy this episode!
Discussion with Charles Bernard
In this episode, we cover:
- Hiring and identifying good candidates
- Retaining top talent
- The concept of “managing up”
- Red flags and green flags for employee well-being
Featured on this episode:
- Charles Bernard on LinkedIn
- Charles's Resource Recommendations:
- Check out Jeri Quinn and Chason Hecht
- Listen to Brene Brown's podcasts
- Read Dan Pink's book, Drive
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Leadership for Organizational Growth
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply