Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Hank Marshall.
Hank is the Economic Development Executive Officer of the city of Phoenix. He also works with the British Consulate for the state of Arizona as an Honorary Consul.
In today's episode, I talk to Hank about how economic development relates to selling.
Interview with Hank Marshall
On this episode, Hank talks economic development in relation to sales.
And, he answers questions about:
- Phoenix as a growing city
- Trends in economic development
- Lessons for salespeople and sales leaders
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Hank Marshall on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Hank's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!