Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! Today's featured guest is Chad Glauser.
He is the founder & portfolio manager at Alpine Quantitative. He’s also the former president of 3 family-run Mercedes-Benz dealerships and has extensive experience in selling & sales management.
Interview with Chad Glauser
In today's episode, I talk to Chad about selling lessons and strategies.
And, he answers questions about:
- Important selling characteristics and qualities
- Selling approaches during a pandemic
- Sales leadership skills
- Business & sales book recommendations
Featured on this episode:
- Chad Glauser on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Chad's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!