Leaders are often put into management positions without the requisite training. Within sales organizations, it’s common for top producers to be promoted into leadership roles solely based on their ability to sell. However, the skills that made them successful at selling don’t always translate to successfully leading.
We work with clients to get leaders on the same page by aligning them with key best practices and setting a foundation for accountability.
What you get:
- Transformational leadership tools to take employees beyond just being managers to being leaders. From philosophical concepts like adjusting your approach to an individual’s operating state to mechanical processes like running a weekly meeting, we provide best practices leaders can apply immediately.
- Set and achieve impactful goals that management owns and cascade down to other employees. We work with clients to get leadership aligned on big-picture growth goals and then break them down into achievable activities to roll out to the team.
- Increase company-wide accountability by enabling management to lead corresponding functions to success. When every function of an organization is on the same page in terms of goals and messaging, everyone wins.
- Coaching Your Team
- Running a Sales Team Meeting
- Setting Goals
- Holding People Accountable
- Understanding Operating States
- Being a Manager vs. Being a Leader
Ready to transform leadership in your organization?Contact Us
- 1 Outcome Health
- 2 Web MD, Trusted Media Brands
- 3 SuiteSpot.tv
“I have now hired and worked with CFS on engagements at my last three companies. I’m clearly a fan and have seen the power of their programs. At Outcome Health, we initially engaged CFS for a sales acceleration program, but their support extended well beyond the sales team including hosting a cross-functional leadership training and moderating an executive offsite. CFS’s mixed philosophy and mechanics inspires even the most seasoned sellers with new insights and tools.”
“I had the very fortunate experience to work with Criteria for Success on a long-term project to turn around our sales organization at WebMD. And based on that success, I hired them to train my new teams at Trusted Media Brands Inc. I would recommend Criteria for Success, and the sales philosophies and techniques that they have perfected, to any consultative sales organization.”
“Our experience working with Criteria for Success exceeded expectations. The training shined a light on sales activities that should end as well as ones that we should start implementing. Because of this, we were able to make decisions on where to focus our strategy and efforts to maximize efficiency. Not only did my team gain valuable sales techniques, but now we all share a common sales ideology. ”