Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Colleen Manning.
Colleen Manning is the VP of Sales at Clora, an intelligent platform that efficiently matches life science companies with flexible, on-demand expertise.
She also co-runs the Boston chapter of the National Association of Women Sales Professionals.
Interview with Colleen Manning
In today's episode, I talk to Colleen about sales excellence and leadership.
And, she answers questions about:
- Some key stops on her journey
- Finding your motivation
- The importance of sales leadership
- Business & motivational book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Colleen Manning on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- National Association of Women Sales Professionals on LinkedIn
- Women Sales Professionals on LinkedIn
- Colleen's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Growing Self-Awareness: Build Better Relationships & Improve Your Life
Are you a sales professional looking to increase your own self-awareness? Or maybe you're a sales manager looking to teach your sales team the importance of it? Download Now
Regardless, this eBook was created to help you grow both professionally and personally. We know firsthand just how impactful a little self-awareness can be for you and your business.
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!