Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Michael Wigge.
Michael Wigge, travel writer, Tonight Show guest and keynote speaker, offers his motivational work in Germany, as a stress management trainer and resilience coach.
He also authored several travel-related books, including How to Travel the World for Free.
Be sure to check out his wonderful TEDx talk on overcoming fear. Click here to watch.
Interview with Michael Wigge
In today's episode, I talk to Michael about getting out of the comfort zone and more.
And, he answers questions about:
- His journey and where it began
- How to manage stress
- The importance of escaping your comfort zone
- Business & growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Dr. Michael Wigge on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Michael Wigge's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!