Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's episode features a long time friend of CFS, Michelle Benvenisti.
At the time of this recording, Michelle was the Senior Director of Learning and Development at WebMD. Currently, she works for SiriusXM in the same area. She's also worked in the training and developing spheres for AT&T and ESPN. An expert in corporate training, Michelle is also a volunteer for Strive International, where she offers training to at-risk populations on their journey to sustainable employment.
We recorded this discussion a few months back and hope you enjoy our conversation!
Interview with Michelle Benvenisti
In this episode, Michelle and I discuss:
- Keeping audiences engaged
- Meeting your clients where they are
- Prioritizing the attention of others, especially virtually
- The concept of “Tell and Show”
- The value of storytelling
- Communicating clearly, concisely, and with value
Featured on this episode:
- Michelle Benvenisti on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
The Ultimate Guide to Sales Management
Solving the top 10 challenges sales managers and VPs face. Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!