Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Dr. Jane Sojka!
Dr. Sojka is the Distinguished Teaching Professor of Marketing and Professional Selling at the Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati, and she’s won multiple awards and honors for excellence in teaching over the years. With a PhD in Marketing & Sociology, her dissertation is about relationship selling and the effects of sex, gender, and family role on sales performance.
Dr. Sojka is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. I had a wonderful time chatting with Dr. Sojka, and I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with Dr. Jane Sojka
In this episode, we talk about:
- Closing gender gaps and promoting gender equity in sales
- Teaching confidence through small wins
- Teaching resilience through practiced failures
- Coaching based on our differences
- Understanding our uniquenesses as strengths
- Reframing common narratives in order to encourage women's success
- Episode highlight: “Failure is an event, not a person.” – Dr. Sojka
Featured on this episode:
- Dr. Jane Sojka on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Dr. Sojka's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Foster a Culture of Innovation Within Your Team Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!