Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Donna Deteau.
Donna is the President and CEO of Elevate Your Spark! where she helps clients get the results and live the life they truly want–but haven't been able to achieve on their own.
A prolific speaker, Donna has founded and run multiple businesses. She's also spent years working and consulting in the nonprofit space.
I hope you enjoy this conversation and be sure to share and subscribe to our podcast!
Discussion with Donna Deteau
In this episode, we talk about:
- What it looks like to turn your dreams into a reality
- How to set BHAGs: Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals
- The goal should scare you
- You should have no idea how you will get there
- The goal should be specific
- Why you should ask for what you want (and how that's different from what you need)
- The importance of imagination, will, and reason in sales and career development
- The value of sharing your goals, especially with your “nifty fifty”
Featured on this episode:
- Donna Deteau on LinkedIn
- Email Donna: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Donna's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
The Ultimate Guide to Setting & Achieving Sales Goals
Best Practices for Sales Managers and VPs Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!