Efficiency, Workflows, and Processes with Richard White
December 6, 2021
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Richard White.
Richard is the Founder and CEO of Fathom, an application for Zoom that allows you to record highlights of your Zoom meetings in real time. He is a serial entrepreneur, having developed and launched several successful apps and platforms. He’s currently serving as Chairman of the Board of UserVoice, a company he founded to make it easier to get user feedback.
With a passion for workflow design and optimization, Richard is based in San Francisco. I hope you enjoy our conversation today!
Discussion with Richard White
In this episode, we cover:
- Identifying sales inefficiencies
- Optimizing workflows and processes
- Rescuing what gets lost in calls, communication, or simple recollections
- The value of strong note taking
- Filling the gaps in communication by recording meetings
Featured on this episode:
- Richard White on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Richard's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our eBook on Building a Sales Process of Repeatable Success!
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Building a Sales Process for Repeatable Success
Do you have questions, comments, or guest suggestions? Email us at email@example.com! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you can get every new episode as soon as it's released.
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply