Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's featured guest is Sophia Bernard.
In today's episode, we stray away from sales to learn a bit about the worlds of advertising, marketing and public relations. We talk with Sophia Bernard, who is currently a VP of Account Services at Edelman, a PR and marketing consulting agency.
We chat about her experience working with and consulting on brands, establishing trust with consumers, different types of media, and more. We also talk about her upbringing in a household of salespeople and how it led her to where she is today.
If you want to learn more about the marketing side of business then this episode is for you!
Interview with Sophia Bernard
In this episode, we hear from Sophia about:
- The ins and outs of earned media
- The value of storytelling–in both marketing and sales
- How trust shows up in advertising
- What salespeople can learn from the branded side of business
Links from the episode:
- Sophia Bernard on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Sophia's recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn or Spotify.
Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales! For questions, comments, or guest inquiries, reach out to us on Twitter @cfsplaybook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy selling!