Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! We're back with another fantastic guest – Al Cini!
Al Cini is the Managing Partner of BCAT Partners, LLC, which uses a brand and culture alignment toolkit to drive employee engagement and performance. He’s a prolific speaker and facilitator, including hosting the weekly “CEO Chat” program on RVN TV.
Based in the New York area, Al has extensive experience in project management and systems integration at organizations including Apple, GE, and NBC Universal.
Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We hope you enjoy this great conversation.
Discussion with Al Cini:
In this episode, we cover:
- Getting employees excited and motivated about projects
- Giving credit and acknowledgment to team members
- Unique exercises and processes for brand and culture alignment
- Why it's important to love what you do and to feel loved for what you do
- Challenges (and solutions) surrounding project management
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Al Cini on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Al's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Leadership for Organizational Growth
Need best practices for developing the skills as a leader to drive revenue growth? This resource is for you. Download now
Do you have questions, comments, or guest suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you can get every new episode as soon as it's released.
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!