Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's featured guest is Peggie Pelosi.
Peggie Pelosi wears many hats.
As the Founder and CEO of Orenda Connections, she helps companies discover their purpose and weaves that purpose into the fabric of their corporate culture. She is also the Executive Director of Innovators Alliance, and an Independent Director on the Board of Directors of Usana Health Sciences, where she serves on the Governance and Nominating, Audit and Compensation Committees, and leads the Boards oversight of ESG.
Needless to say, Peggie is a very impressive person and our conversation was quite thought-provoking. We're excited to finally release the episode, and hope you too feel inspired to consider the purpose of your business or the businesses you interact with.
Interview with Peggie Pelosi
In this episode, Peggie and I discuss:
- The importance of social purpose
- Distinguishing purpose from philanthropy
- How caring for social issues can change corporate culture for the better
- Why a company's purpose needs to be authentic
Links from the episode:
- Peggie Pelosi on LinkedIn and her company website Orenda
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Peggie's recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Being a Grateful Leader
How to Practice Gratitude to Improve Your Life & Work Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn or Spotify.
Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales! For questions, comments, or guest inquiries, reach out to us on Twitter @cfsplaybook, or email us at email@example.com. Happy selling!