Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Layne Booth!
Layne is the Chief Operations Officer of The Project Booth, where she helps business owners simplify their numbers so they can stop guessing with their gut and start making smarter business decisions.
She spent the first part of her career in process improvement, analytics, and forecasting in the corporate world, and is a certified Project Management Professional and a Six Sigma Green Belt.
A prolific speaker and author, Layne is based in Greensboro, NC. I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with Layne Booth
In this episode, we talk about:
- Simplifying how you track and gather metrics, or as Layne says, “data without the drama!”
- ABCs to creating simple dashboards:
- Bottom Line
- Why it's important to take action and try new things as business leaders
- Episode highlight from Layne: “It's easier to multiply once you simplify.”
- Best practices for leaders who communicate data, like:
- Making your work appealing
- Establishing a cadence
- …And more!
Featured on this episode:
- Layne Booth on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Layne's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Building a Sales Process for Repeatable Success
Check out this original CFS eBook! Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!