Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's featured guest is Tom Krieglstein.
Tom is the founder and CEO of Swift Kick, a company that trains leaders and their teams on how to build a culture of connection within their organizations. As an experienced speaker, he's won 7 National Speaking Titles. He's also coached leaders at some of the largest companies in the world. He's been featured in USA Today, Fast Company, the New York Times, MTV, and the Chicago Tribune.
We loved having Tom on the show a few months back so we are excited to finally release this episode! We hope you enjoy our conversation.
Interview with Tom Krieglstein
In this episode, Tom and I discuss:
- Recognizing the individuality of employees
- The need for effort in establishing a company culture
- Tom's “Dance Floor Theory” and how to apply it to your business
- How a leader's energy can impact their company
- Keeping a positive culture and staying connected while working remotely
Links from the episode:
- Tom Krieglstein on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Tom's book recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Being a Grateful Leader
How to Practice Gratitude to Improve Your Life & Work Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn or Spotify.
Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales! For questions, comments, or guest inquiries, reach out to us on Twitter @cfsplaybook, or email us at email@example.com. Happy selling!