Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! Today's featured guest is Mary Grothe.
She is the Founder & CEO of Sales BQ, a sales consultancy that grows revenue through behavioral assessments and other strategies. Mary started her sales career in an admin role and quickly rose through the ranks to achieve top-seller at multiple large corporations.
Interview with Mary Grothe
In today's episode, I talk to Mary about optimizing potential within sales teams.
And, she answers questions about:
- Key principles of Sales BQ and how it enhances selling
- Best practices for leaders
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this episode:
- Mary on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Mary's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage.