Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Verity Symcox.
Verity is the Coaching and Mental Health Specialist and Head Coach at fifty50 Coaching, an online, on-demand mental health coaching service for business. She is also a member of the International Coaching Federation and specializes in executive coaching. She’s based in Horsham, England. I hope you enjoy this important discussion!
October is National Women in Business Month, and over the course of the month, we’ll be hearing from some exciting women in various areas of business!
Do you have questions, comments, or guest suggestions? Email us at email@example.com! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you can get every new episode as soon as it's released.
Discussion with Verity Symcox
In this episode, we talk about:
- Incorporating mental health discussions into coaching
- Supporting mental wellness at work and on teams
- Why mental health needs to be prioritized in workspaces
- What leaders can do to better care for their team members and their wellbeing
- How the pandemic can change relationships for the better; from colleagues to friends
Featured on this episode:
- Verity Symcox on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Verity's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Build Better Relationships & Improve Your Life Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!