Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Michael Osborne.
Michael is the President of Wunderkind, a performance marketing engine that allows digital businesses to deliver one-to-one messages at scale. He has extensive experience as an executive at a number of tech start-ups and also serves on the boards of multiple tech companies. Based in Austin, Texas, Michael also mentors budding entrepreneurs at Techstars Austin. I hope you enjoy this great conversation!
Do you have questions, comments, or guest suggestions? Email us at email@example.com! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you can get every new episode as soon as it's released.
Discussion with Michael Osborne
In this episode, we talk about:
- How to proactively build a positive culture
- The importance of empathy and praise for your team
- Understanding transparency for a sense of certainty
- Demonstrating vulnerability and being communicative as a leader
- Being approachable and open to feedback
- Be yourself and care for others
Featured on this episode:
- Michael Osborne on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Michael's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Develop a Healthy Sales Culture
An original CFS eBook Download now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!