Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! Today's guest is Adam Springer.
Adam is the founder and CEO of StartupSales, an organization that helps startups develop the sales processes and strategies they need to get their ARR above the $1 million mark. Based in Tel Aviv, he is also the co-host and mentor at the StartupSales Club, a monthly workshop for founders and sales leaders.
We recorded this episode a few months back and we hope you enjoy our conversation!
Interview with Adam Springer
In this episode, I talk with Adam about:
- Establishing strong foundations
- Defining scalable solutions
- Salespeople as problem-solvers
- Identifying challenges to empower your buyers
- The importance of documenting processes and sales playbooks
Featured on this episode:
- Adam Springer on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Adam's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!