Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! In honor of Black History Month, we have decided to re-release an episode that aired last April with featured guest Chantel George.
Chantel George is the founder of Sistas in Sales, the first and only community for women of color sales professionals to network, advance their careers, and find sisterhood. In this episode, we hear from Chantel about her extensive sales and leadership experience, and discuss why representation matters and what sales leaders can do to change sales organizations for the better.
This was a great conversation, and we were so happy to have Chantel George as our guest. We hope you enjoy the episode!
Interview with Chantel George
Highlighted topics from the episode:
- Challenges in sales
- Effective networking and community building
- Innovation in sales and leadership
- Establishing valuable relationships
- Broadening your perspective
Featured on this Episode:
- Chantel George on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Chantel's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, or have guest suggestions, inquiries, and more, email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales!