Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! Today's featured guest is Chantel George.
Chantel is the founder of Sistas in Sales, the first and only community for women of color sales professionals to network, advance their careers, and find sisterhood.
She has extensive sales and leadership experience. Fun fact: she’s also based in New York like we are!
Interview with Chantel George
In today's episode, I talk to Chantel about networking and building relationships.
And, she answers questions about:
- Challenges in sales
- Effective networking
- Hiring the right candidates
- Innovation in sales and leadership
- Building valuable relationships
Featured on this Episode:
- Chantel George on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Chantel's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!