Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! In honor of National Women in Sales Month, we're re-airing an episode from April 2020 featuring Alexandra Adamson! I hope you enjoy this great discussion.
Alexandra is the Executive Director at WISE (Women in Sales Everywhere), an organization dedicated to developing the next generation of female sales leaders.
She is also the VP of Revenue at CloserIQ, a firm that empowers successful growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations.
Do you have questions, comments, or guest suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you can get every new episode as soon as it's released.
Interview with Alexandra Adamson
In this episode, I talk to Alexandra about diversity in sales.
And, she answers questions about:
- How to organize a diverse sales team
- Best practices for utilizing your team
- Building relationships beyond selling with clients and prospects
- Women in sales, their roles and developing their success
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Alexandra Adamson on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Alexandra's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!