Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! For this week's episode, we bring back a friend of the show – Gavriella Schuster!
Gavriella had a 25-year career at Microsoft, where she advanced to the role of Corporate Vice President, before going her own way. At present, she is the CEO of Gavriella Schuster, LLC and serves on a number of boards. She's an expert in digital transformation and change leadership and is an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. You may have even seen her TEDx talk on how to BeCOME an Ally.
This is Gavriella's second time on Let's Talk Sales. You can listen to her previous episode here!
Gavriella is based in Seattle. We hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with Gavriella Schuster
In this episode, we talk about:
- Proactive and intentional allyship, especially as a leader
- The right and wrong ways to shine a spotlight
- How to show up and support your coworkers and teammates
- Revisiting the ALLIES acronym:
- Lift up
- The importance of active listening and being present
Featured on this episode:
- Gavriella Schuster on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Gavriella's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Leadership for Organizational Growth
If you're looking to become a well-rounded, dynamic and growth-oriented leader, then this resource is for you. Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!