Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Gavriella Schuster.
Gavriella had a 25-year career at Microsoft, where she advanced to the role of Corporate Vice President, before going her own way. At present, she is the CEO of Gavriella Schuster, LLC and serves on a number of boards.
She's an expert in digital transformation and change leadership and is an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. You may have even seen her TEDx talk on how to BeCOME an Ally.
Gavriella is based in Seattle, Washington. I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with Gavriella Schuster
In this episode, we talk about:
- The differences between diversity, equity, and inclusion
- How to promote and nurture inclusion
- How to be an ally at work with the ALLIES acronym
- Lift up
- Being intentional with allyship
- The importance of asking questions and being a vulnerable leader
Featured on this episode:
- Gavriella Schuster on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Gavriella's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Foster a Culture of Innovation Within Your Team
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!