How Your Humanity Can Beat the Bots with Anita Nielsen
March 23, 2020
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Anita Nielsen.
Anita Nielsen is the President of LDK Advisory Services, a company that develops customized sales effectiveness solutions for clients based on their unique culture, business needs, tactical challenges, and professional objectives.
She's a Sales Enablement and Coaching Expert at the Sales Experts Channel, Member of the Forbes' Coaches Counsel, and an Advisory Board Member of the National Association of Women Sales Professionals.
She is also the author of Beat the Bots: How your Humanity can Future-Proof Your Tech Sales Career, named one of the top sales books of all time by Book Authority.
Interview with Anita Nielsen
In today's episode, I talk to Anita about technology in sales.
And, she answers questions about:
- The premise behind her book, Beat the Bots
- Key things sales leaders can do to position their team effectively
- Leveraging new technology
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Anita Nielsen on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Anita Nielsen's Resource Recommendations:
- The Transparency Sale by Todd Caponi
- Upstream by Dan Heath
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply