Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! On this week's episode, I chat with author and educator, Dr. Lynette Reed.
Dr. Reed is the founder of Where Expectations Meet Reality, helping people and organizations feel more connected to the world around them and the relationships that are most important to them. She’s also the co-founder and board member of the Institute for Soul-Centered Leadership at Seton Cove, and hosts the podcast 5 Minutes with Dr. Lynette Reed.
Dr. Reed is based near Austin, Texas. We hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with Dr. Lynette Reed
In this episode, we cover:
- Merging spirituality with a corporate culture
- Individual perceptions versus group thinking
- Her 3-Part Behavior Model to strengthen relationships
- How to identify and avoid fractures in relationships
- Using language to ‘anchor' yourself
- How our complex world shows up in business
Why a Learning Culture is Important & How to Create One in Your Sales Organization Download Now
Featured on this episode:
- Dr. Lynette Reed on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Dr. Reed's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts Watch Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!