Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! Today's featured guest is Alexandra Adamson.
Alexandra is the Executive Director at WISE (Women in Sales Everywhere), an organization dedicated to developing the next generation of female sales leaders.
She is also the VP of partnerships at CloserIQ, a firm that empowers successful growth by helping companies build high performing sales organizations.
Interview with Alexandra Adamson
In today's episode, I talk to Alexandra about diversity in sales.
And, she answers questions about:
- How to organize a diverse sales team
- Best practices for utilizing your team
- Building relationships beyond selling with clients and prospects
- Women in sales, their roles and developing their success
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Alexandra Adamson on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Alexandra's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!