Resilience in Sales with Dr. Russell Thackeray
February 3, 2020
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Dr. Russell Thackeray.
Russell is the Director of QED, an organizational development consultancy that helps organizations improve people performance and business value within three specialist areas: performance and change, resilience, and evaluation and analytics. He is a psychologist with specialties in evaluation, learning, and development.
In today's episode, I talk to Russell about having a resilient mindset in sales.
Interview with Dr. Russell Thackeray
On this episode, Russell talks about sales and psychology.
And, he answers questions about:
- Improving people skills in sales
- Alternate mindsets for confidence
- The importance of resilience in sales
- Business & growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Dr. Russell Thackeray on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Dr. Thackeray's Resource Recommendations:
- The Brain: The Story of You by David Eagleman – you can also check him out on Youtube here!
- When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing by Daniel H. Pink
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply