“Two is better than one,” they say (name those lyrics!).
We couldn’t agree more. We’ve worked with quite a few sales teams and have discovered that with collaboration comes great power and success.
Collaboration = Team Success
In our experience we’ve discovered that sales teams that work together to exchange best selling practices for their Sales PlayBooks are 70% more successful than those who don’t.
Now, that’s some collaboration I can get behind!
But working together isn’t always easy! The beauty of salespeople is that they tend to be independent and self-motivated. This can make effective collaboration challenging—which is probably why you clicked on this team building quotes article in the first place!
So, let’s get to it!
Team Building Quotes on Collaboration
3. “If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” – George Bernard Shaw
5. “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
9. “The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.” – Babe Ruth
Team Building Quotes on Development & Growth
12. “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
20. “What we need to do is learn to work in the system, by which I mean that everybody, every team, every platform, every division, every component is there not for individual competitive profit or recognition, but for contribution to the system as a whole on a win-win basis.” – W. Edward Deming
Have other favorites to add to the list of team building quotes? Please comment below (we love collaboration!).