17 Quotes on Change that Will Make You Actually Want to Change
These top quotes on change will make you actually want to change!
Here at CFS, we are constantly innovating.
Sales is an ever-changing, ever-growing industry.
We’ve discovered that what worked yesterday, might not work today. What was relevant yesterday, might not be relevant tomorrow.
Want a recent example? Marketing is dominating in the lead generation game.
In years past, marketing was focused on creating content that supported sales efforts. But now, with inbound marketing and platforms like Hubspot, marketing is creating smart content that is generating tons of quality leads for sales departments.
There is a shift occurring in the industry, and it’s happening right before our eyes.
17 Quotes on Change
So, are you ready to take the challenge? Are you ready to do what it takes to change, innovate, and grow in your role as a CEO, sales manager, or salesperson?
Here goes nothing… 1, 2, 3… 17 quotes on change coming your way!
1. “Change has a bad reputation in our society. But it isn’t all bad-not by any means. In fact, change is necessary in life-to keep us moving…to keep us interested…to keep us growing.” – Dr. Dennis O’Grady
2. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
3. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
4. “Without a struggle, there can be no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
5. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.” – Jim Rohn
6. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
7. “I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.” – Gillian Anderson
8. “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” – Margaret Mead
9. “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.” – Elon Musk
10. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein
11. “Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.” – Arnold Bennett
12. “Change is inevitable. Change is constant.” – Benjamin Disraeli
13. “When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers, and business.” – Mark Sanborn
15. “People don’t resist change. They resist being changed.” – Peter Senge
16. “Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better.” – Sydney J. Harris
17. “It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.” – W. Edwards Deming
Did you enjoy these quotes on change? Which was your favorite? Do you have any other favorite quotes on change? Share with us in the comments section, we’d love to hear them!
Rebecca Smith is the Director of Marketing at Criteria for Success. She writes about sales, sales leadership, social selling best practices, time management, and anything related to helping others discover success. Be sure to say hi on Twitter @RebeckerSmith.