The featured guest on episode 13 is Robert Weiss. Robert is the President of MultiVision Digital, a digital marketing company. MultiVision specializes in developing and executing video content marketing strategies to increase sales, lead generation, and client loyalty.
With years of expertise and a senior staff of talented individuals, MultiVision Digital’s video content marketing services include:
- Concept and budget planning
- Producing (planning, scripting, story-boarding, talent, and editing)
- YouTube optimization services
Robert believes that change is good. He stresses the importance of pivoting in changing economies, and shares his story.
Interview with Robert Weiss
On this episode, Robert shares his insights on change, development, and growth. And of course the business of video!
He focuses on the idea of a “buyer’s world,” and the importance of being agile. Robert notes how the availability of information has changed the way that selling takes place.
And, he also answers questions about:
- His earliest memory in sales
- His journey through business development
- Whether or not we’re all “salespeople”
- A hard lesson learned
- Resources that help in times of difficulty
- Areas where he struggles, as well as where he thrives
- Book suggestions
- A piece of wisdom
- A tactical sales tip that can be applied to your Sales PlayBook
Featured on this Episode:
- Robert Weiss on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Rebecca Smith on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- #1 Book recommendation: Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham and Donald O. Clifton
- #2 Book recommendation: Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- Important takeaway: “Patience is important. When you’re just starting out [you have to] have patience. Just keep doing what you’re doing. My old manager used to say: ‘Shoot to get hot, shoot to stay hot.'” -Robert Weiss
- Write a review of this podcast in Apple Podcasts
- Criteria for Success on Twitter: @CFSPlayBook
We also talked about a few “extras” on this episode that we wanted to share.
1. Selling is Service, Service is Selling Video
The first is a YouTube video that was mentioned called “Selling is Service, Service is Selling.” Click here or on the video below to see this silly video that went viral.
2. Strengths & Weaknesses Quiz
The second little extra mentioned on the podcast was the strengths quiz. If you’d like to learn more about your own personal strengths and weaknesses, check out this free aptitude test.
3. Robert’s Webinar: Using Video Rocks Your Sales… but Only If You Have It!
Last, but certainly not least, is Robert’s recent webinar on using video for sales. Click here or on the image below to watch the webinar on demand.
Listen & Subscribe to Let’s Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let’s Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at email@example.com.