The featured guest on episode 7 is Glen Boehmer. Glen is the CEO of Sentinel Innovation, a printing company in Hempstead, NY.
Sentinel Innovation provides products such as business cards, postcards, mailers, invitations, greeting cards, and brochures. It also offers digital services. From websites to graphic design, Sentinel is truly all about innovation. But most importantly, Sentinel Innovation offers something that money can’t buy: a true focus on the customer.
CEO, Glen Boehmer, has a heart and passion for people. His mission is to serve others, and create relationships that last.
Interview with Glen Boehmer
On this episode, Glen shares his insights on customer service, building relationships, supporting others, and that it’s all about “fit.” From relationships to prospects and customers to employers and employees, Glen talks about the importance of fit, and about adding value.
Glen cites the importance of having mentors and coaches. And also focuses on the significance of giving over receiving.
And, he also answers questions about:
- His earliest memory in sales
- His journey through business development
- Whether or not we’re all “salespeople”
- A hard lesson learned
- Resources that help in times of difficulty
- Areas where he struggles, as well as where he thrives
- Book suggestions
- A piece of wisdom
- A tactical sales tip that can be applied to your Sales PlayBook
Featured on this Episode:
- Glen Boehmer on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Rebecca Smith on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- #1 Book recommendation: Who Moved My Cheese by Kenneth Blanchard
- #2 Book recommendation: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and Janet Mills
- #3 Book recommendation: Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- #4 Book recommendation: Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book: Lessons and Teachings From a Lifetime in Golf by Harvey Penick
- Important takeaway: “Never try to change people, just support them.” -Glen Boehmer
- Write a review of this podcast in Apple Podcasts
- Criteria for Success on Twitter: @CFSPlayBook
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let’s Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at email@example.com.