The featured guest on episode 1 is George Wright. George is the President of WrightOne Consulting, and is an expert in psychological performance. He is an Adjunct Professor at Bloomfield College and teaches Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Positive Psychology, and Sports & Performance Psychology.
Interview with George Wright
On this episode, George shares his insights on influence, and how it impacts sales. George shares his expertise in the area of sales, and answers questions about:
- His earliest memory in sales
- His journey through business development
- Whether or not we’re all “salespeople”
- A hard lesson learned
- Resources that help in times of difficulty
- Areas where he struggles, as well as where he thrives
- Book suggestions
- A piece of wisdom
- A tactical sales tip that can be applied to your Sales PlayBook
Featured on this Episode:
- George Wright on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Rebecca Smith on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Free webinar: 6 Traits to Look For When Hiring Salespeople
- Check out the video: What People Really Think About Sales & Salespeople
- Book recommendation: It’s Not All About Me by Robin Dreeke
- Book recommendation: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Write a review of this podcast in iTunes
- Criteria for Success on Twitter: @CFSPlayBook
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let’s Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at email@example.com.