The featured guest on episode 5 is Bobby Giurintano. Bobby is a Key Account Manager at TGI Office Automation, a comprehensive office technology provider offering scalable solutions to complex business issues.
TGI offers unparalleled, innovative technology from industry leading partners like Toshiba, Lanier, Lexmark, KIP, Riso, Kodak, Kyocera and HP. These partnerships enable TGI to provide businesses with both cost effective and reliable multifunctional copiers, printers and fax machines. In addition to hardware solutions, TGI provides leading edge document management solutions. And it’s structured to help businesses create, capture, store, access and secure documents more effectively and efficiently.
Interview with Bobby Giurintano
On this episode, Bobby shares his insights on building relationships, perseverance in sales, and that customer service matters. He notes that no matter how successful you are, it’s all about the pipeline. And that having a pipeline is critical–because you never know when things will change.
Bobby cites the importance of having mentors and coaches. And also focuses on the significance of having accountability partners in business.
And, he also answers questions about:
- His earliest memory in sales
- His journey through business development
- Whether or not we’re all “salespeople”
- A hard lesson learned
- Resources that help in times of difficulty
- Areas where he struggles, as well as where he thrives
- Book suggestions
- A piece of wisdom
- A tactical sales tip that can be applied to your Sales PlayBook
Featured on this Episode:
- Bobby Giurintano on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Rebecca Smith on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Book recommendation: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Important takeaway: Never condemn, complain, or criticize.
- Write a review of this podcast in Apple Podcasts
- Criteria for Success on Twitter: @CFSPlayBook
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let’s Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.