The featured guest on episode 19 is Al Zdenek. Al is the CEO & President of Traust Sollus Wealth Management and author of Master Your Cash Flow. As a wealth advisor and thought leader, Al focuses on helping his clients make the best financial decisions possible.
Al believes that anyone can have the financial future of their dreams, and wrote Master Your Cash Flow to help others achieve that mission.
Interview with Al Zdenek
On this episode, Al shares his insights on finances–from both personal and business perspectives.
He focuses on the idea of goal setting, and how this correlates to finance. Al believes that creating a great team matters and that if you have a great team, they’ll take care of clients. But it doesn’t just stop there. It’s equally important to continue to nurture client relationships and to never take your clients for granted.
And, he also answers questions about:
- The common lies, myths, and misconceptions about wealth management
- His philosophy on finances
- How CEOs, sales managers, and salespeople can “master” their cash flow
- A tough lesson learned
- Book suggestions
- A piece of wisdom
- A tactical sales tip that can be applied to your Sales PlayBook
Featured on this Episode:
- Al Zdenek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Rebecca Smith on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- #1 Book recommendation: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- #2 Book recommendation: First Things First by Stephen Covey
- #3 Book recommendation: The E-Myth Revisted: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- #4 Book recommendation: Who by Geoff Smart
- #5 Book recommendation: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Important takeaway: “No matter what kind of situation you find yourself in–whether it’s dire or whether you’re stressed or anxious or have a lot of fears–and you don’t think there’s something out there that can change it… especially from a financial standpoint… it’s never too late to really explore and to have a great impact on your finances and wealth.” -Al Zdenek
- Write a review of this podcast in Apple Podcasts
- Criteria for Success on Twitter: @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let’s Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let’s Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.