This week’s Let’s Talk Sales episode is all about inspiring change!
And today, we’re introducing a very special new segment of Let’s Talk Sales: our Q&A series.
Our vision for the Let’s Talk Sales podcast is to help sales leaders and salespeople to grow and improve. And we thought: how can we help? Well, we found the answer was pretty simple. All we had to do was ask!
That’s right! Our Q&A series is all about you. We want to help you to be the best that you can be–professionally and personally. So, if you’re struggling in a particular area, we’d love to help! All you have to do is submit your question(s). Jump to the end of this post for details on how to submit your questions to the Let’s Talk Sales podcast.
Now, let’s talk about inspiring change.
Inspiring Change Q&A with Charles Bernard
Inspiring change as a leader or an organization isn’t always easy. That’s why we’ve been focusing on change and inspiring change all month on the CFS blog and on the Let’s Talk Sales Podcast.
In today’s episode, I sat down with our CEO, Charles Bernard, and asked him the questions sent in by our audience about inspiring change. We had quite a few questions, and we focused on the following areas:
- Implementing change at an organizational level
- Inspiring change at a leadership level
- Embracing change at any level
Inspiring Change Questions
The questions that we focused on during the podcast were:
- How do I get my employees to buy in to a new change?
- How do I introduce a change to my employees?
- What do I do with employees that won’t change or are resistant to change?
- How long does it take to implement a new change?
- How can we measure the impact or effectiveness of a change?
- When a new change is taking place, how do we tell our employees not to fear the “new”?
- How do we mitigate the negative impact that a change might have to the prospect or client?
- How can we help our sales staff to navigate change better? Specifically, salespeople want to know how a change will impact their daily work, their job in the long term, and if they’ll be required to stop or start doing something.
We really enjoyed answering these questions, and hope that this discussion helps you as you’re inspiring change within your own sales team!
Resources for Inspiring Change
There were a few great resources mentioned during this episode.
- The “J-Curve” – click here to learn more about the J-Curve
- Free eBook – Change Ignites Growth: 7 Ways to Use Change as an Opportunity
- The Impact of Top Performers
- Crushing CRM: 5 Habits of Scalable Sales Teams
- Free eBook – Building a Sales Process for Repeatable Success
- On-Demand Webinar – 7 Ways to Use Change as an Opportunity
Submitting Your Questions for a Q&A Session
Want to participate in a future Q&A session? There are two simple ways to submit your sales and leadership related questions to us.
1. Social Media
We check the hashtag frequently throughout the week, and will pull your question for our next Q&A episode.
Not on Twitter? Or prefer a little privacy? Shoot us an email! Simply send your question(s) to email@example.com.
Want to hear your voice on the air? (Hey, it’s fun!). Open the “voice memos” app on your iPhone, record yourself asking the question, and shoot it to us at the email address above.
Listen & Subscribe to Let’s Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let’s Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you’d like to be a guest on Let’s Talk Sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.